ok, so it's not monumental, unheard of decorating skillz, but i did it all by myself, that has to count for something. Also, these were a couple of my very favorite wedding photos. And I have 3 battles scars on my hand from that second frame, one of the peices of glass wasn't bevelled or rounded or whatever it's called. I got cut while I was cleaning the glass. But I lived. Didn't even need a band aid, woohoo.
As long as were talking about decisions....Eric is at the point where he needs his major to be official. He's most interested in psychology, but thinks a business major would be better for future jobs, but how do you go to school for two years learning about something that doesn't interest you? All most jobs look at is that you DID graduate, not what in... Any ideas?


1 comment:
GREAT job noel !! all by yourself -- that's hard to do - hold it up and run back realllly fast and see if you like it there without it falling ... mine seem to not work so well . Way to go !!! And cute - cute pictures too :-)
Post a Comment