Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Last week


I spent last week at my new HOUSE. It was a lot of work. With the help of my parents, Eric's parents, Eric's sisters, Rena Jean, Kayde, Casey, and Mike (did I forget anyone?) Eric and I got our house from yucky ugly, to clean and almost finished painted and now we are waiting on the carpet. It was very dirty, and don't even get me started on that carpet. I'll leave you with this: we avoided touching it with our hands (or purse, or anything that wasn't shoes) at all costs. Eric ripped it all up and pulled it outside (with the aid of a cable wire doubling as his rope hahaha) on Wednesday, and Thursday he and his dad hauled it off to the dump. I'm sorry, no pictures yet because I want to do a before-and-after deal, so you can see the transformation.

I will give you this one though,

On Saturday (that's right folks, my Fourth of July celebration was at Gammage) I went to see Wicked with Eric's sisters, Elise and Kaylee, and their friend Maddie. When we bought the tickets it was supposed to be Eric and I and the girls, but who knew to plan for our house closing date and that it would fall RIGHT when we didn't have time to go? We sold Eric's ticket to Maddie and tried to sell mine too, but they couldn't find someone to go with them at such short notice, so I still got to see it. Poor Eric. It was probably a good thing though, those girls have only been to ASU one other time and I was able to do the driving and show them where to go, they were grateful. It was pretty much amazing. As always. (I've seen it twice before, it was Maddie's second time, but for Elise and Kaylee it was the first)

4 comments:

LJ said...

HELLO. Here is my blog...now we're super-duper cyber friends! Hooplah!

Cook Zoo said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to see WICKED so badly!!!! (Can't wait to see pics of your new house.) :)

Jen Western said...

I am going to Wicked on the 21st for the first time!! YAY! Are you having so much fun with your house?!

Cindy said...

Hey Cutie! I cant wait to come and see your house!!