I just want to let everyone know that there is a new store called Romy at the Santan outdoor mall thing, and it was't crazy expensive--probably 5 dollars more for this than a knock off target dress would have been. Eric bought me 2 dresses the other night. (isn't he so amazing to me?) This is one of them, unfortunately you can't tell it's a dress because I forgot to ask Eric to take a picture for me. It is an awesome black and white knee-length dress that is longer in the back. I love it. And it's very comfortable. Sorry, the sleeves were extra.

This is my new love seat recliner, and you can see a little of our new couch behind it. We got a great deal, so we also bought a tv stand from the same place. Our new family room is looking really good, now I just need to decorate the walls =) This photo was actually of our way cute accent table, my mom bought it for us as a late birthday-Christmas-anniversary-New Home gift. The tv stand is black, so it helps to tie in the room. We love it.

To the project:
Eric and I have been talking about putting my violin series up in our black-and-white bedroom since before our wedding. This weekend Eric got really excited and was the force behind me getting the whole thing done in only TWO days. We needed 9 frames, and had only one from a wedding gift, so we bought the other 8 at multiple stores. They are all different; I didn't want matching. I am also proud to say that only two were over 10 dollars. Woohoo.
This is the arrangement I came up with on the floor:

You have my permission to ignore my toes when you blow it up on your screen.
Here is the finished product on the wall, I have to say--it is way hard to take a funky shaped arrangement and reproduce it on a vertical surface. Also, I hate washing the glass and trying to place the photo straight in frames with mattes. I was lucky enough to have a ton of help from Eric and Kaylee though. Thank you thank you.

Please click on it and tell me what you think. The violin is mine, these photos were done in 2007 at ASU, they were all developed and manipulated in the darkroom by me. I tell you, a darkroom is addicting--if only it was more cost efficient to have one of my own ;>
Eric and I already decided that the big, highest one needs to go right some, but it has really annoying hanging hooks on the back and we decided to do it a different day.
6 comments:
Hey Noelle! I love your violin series of pictures. Its so cool to see the different pictures in different frames. I still have to come and see the new house. I think the last time I saw you would of been Ali's birthday party at the nail salon. SO crazy!! Yes Yes its true...I am taken! His name is Mark Fowkes and I love him to death. His little sister is my friend and we met through her and the singles ward. We have been dating for 2 weeks today and I am loving every second with him. So how is everything with Eric and you? We really do need to get together and catch up. Its been WAY too long since I saw Eric and you last. Let me know when you are free and we can go on a double date or something. Miss ya and Love ya. Chels
First off I think it is awesome that Eric got you TWO dresses...wow he is amazing :) I cant wait to see them. Secondly it is so cool that you are hanging up YOUR violin pictures! They are beautiful and now you can enjoy them all the time.
So when is your lovely husband gonna buy ME clothes? ;) ;) Cuz then I'd love him double hahahahaha
Love the frames!!! That's something I wanna do in my house someday and do it with family pictures as well as some temple ones and nature ones!
LOVE IT!
P.S. your toes look just fine dahling
Hey Noelle! It's Ashton. You're new house looks amazing so far! Even if I haven't even seen it yet... :) But anyways, I want to see it soon!
P.S. The violin is da bomb!! :)
Love Ya LOTS,
Ashton Ellen
this is great! i love it. lots!
and what's this store at santan?!?! clothes?! what kind???? :]
LOVE the Violin series! It looks great!
Post a Comment