Monday, November 9, 2009

Avery

This is the most darling little girl. I have lots of images of her--she was so easy to make beautiful photos of. Just look: you can't go wrong with an adorable baby. =)

Is that not the SWEETEST smile?!!!


For more images of the this darlin' dear, go here. Please. Please.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! You are an amazing photographer!!! I love the pictures! Maybe when we head out to AZ we can make an appointment. Just amazing!!!

Jenn Williams

Celeste said...

Wow those turned out fantastic! I love the editing work you did. And your logo looks great :) Hows that computer working out for you?

Cook Zoo said...

LOVE these! The foot image is the best! :)

I just had to clarify for you, my book is NOT getting published. I tried, I tried! But I'll just have to write another and try again. Check back in three years, LOL.

Love ya girl.