Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My 3rd Child

On March 10, 2011 my newest child arrived:


The Canon EOS 7D.

I am loving it!  It is beautiful to look at and even better, it takes magnificent photos!  I have never gotten to work with a camera that is this skilled or has this great of a lens before.  It's like I'm spoiled.

These are some images I took the night it came.
That's right, night photos. Unedited.  Just look at this beauty.


I was demonstrating to Eric how true-to-life the M&M colors are. 



 Yes, Lexi (my first child, incase you were wondering) is still alive.  But since Valette was born she thinks she is so very attention starved.  I promise I still pet and feed my dog. She is just such a lover that Valette coming to live in her house has really disrupted her.



Here I was playing with the lens.  It has great depth of field, I didn't move but I switched from focusing on the front to the inside and the 3 inch difference was enough to blur the other flower.  My old camera/lens couldn't do that. *Big Grin*

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow thats a fabulous camera. So so happy for you :)

LJ said...

I'll bring Adam over so he can love on Lexi.

Merkley Jiating said...

I love new toys! Yay!