I had been wanting to take my new camera up to the cabin to shoot all summer.
I LOVE this image. The swing is just perfect. (Well, it could use a child, but there were no big enough kids around.)
peaches
Who knew that succulents could be so interesting?
Second Annual Lawlor Girls Weekend
Valette looks like such a chunk with that huge smile. She loves her Grandma.
10-15-11
10-16-11
I looked over my camera for at least 45 minutes and could not remember how to find the self timer. I guess there is something to be said for looking at the manual.
Unfortunately Shelley couldn't make it.















3 comments:
It was so fun up there together! Thanks for taking the pictures :)
Yay! I'm stealing the pictures and reposting them on my blog :) I had so much fun this trip, even though we missed Shelley, I hope we do this every year even if one or more of us needs to bring a baby. I had fun helping with Valette and Madilyn :)
Great pictures! I love that you guys have started this tradition. It is such a great idea!
Post a Comment