October 20, 2011
photo credit, Elise Lara
retouched by me
I wanted portraits of just myself for business. Elise wanted to take Valette's pictures too, so we brought her along. She's darn cute for photos of course.
Do you see our matching big cheeks?
Waiting her turn in the carseat.
I love this photo. It's basically awesome.
Also, please admire my awesome red shoes. I have wanted red shoes for at least 3 years, when I picked what to wear for these photos I decided it was about time to just buy some, dangit.
I love this one. It's amazing. Thank you, Elise.
Pretty baby.

























3 comments:
Pretty bird, pretty bird.
You guys are so good lookin'!
you're both so beautiful!
Valette looks so imperious in that picture you posted in black and white. As if she royally disapproves of whatever Elise was doing behind the camera. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment