Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pregnant Update

I am past the halfway mark. Yay.

I feel like this pregnancy doesn't seem near as long as the last one.  I think it's because I already have Valette, so not only am I not childless this time, she keeps me very busy. So who would have time to be waiting around for the baby with such a good distraction system?

Right now I'm 22 weeks and feeling pretty good.

I was actually a little sick this time. With Valette I never had any morning sickness issues. None.  This time I actually did randomly throw up a bunch of times. I got over that around 14 weeks.  But on the way to the cabin for this girls trip I was totally car sick. We stopped in Payson for lunch and I had to bolt out of the car.

I'm also already having slight charlie horse problems in my calves. I don't remember it starting this early last time.

Another random thing I've noticed:  I frequently walk into a room and think it smells like fish. This doesn't really bother me (I know some women are super sensitive to smells), but I do think it's funny. Why fish?

Here is a photo update from last week. Don't anyone deny it, that is a popped out tummy.  At 19 weeks it was just suddenly there.  And I think my white sweater makes it harder to tell, in person I think I look more round.
October 27, 2012
21 Weeks

In fact, people have started to ask me based on how I look about being pregnant. (Four of them, just this week.)  So you can't say I don't have a baby belly after that. 



For anyone who doesn't know:

We are having another GIRL!

Photobucket

1 comment:

LJ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...fish. That's hilarious!

Also, I still haven't vomited this go-around (knock on wood a million times). But the heartburn is already pretty pervasive. And I eat way the heck less, so I mostly don't get it.

And that is a beautiful popped out little tummy.

Oh! I noticed your hair is once again the very best red. Mine is really red too now. It throws Adam for a loop, but I love it. I've always wanted to be a redhead.