Monday, May 6, 2013

Easter

 Easter Sunday
March 31, 2013
Also Abbi's first Sunday at church.
 This is the best one of our faces and it is a little out of focus. Sad.

 Abbi is wearing my blessing dress, which was also Valette's blessing dress. Valette wore this as her first Easter dress too. I suppose it can be a tradition. Valette thinks that hat is the most grand toy ever.  She only wore it for these few pictures while we were at church, but at home she likes to go grab it and wear it around for a while.  She will come tell you, "I so pretty." I sure do love my girls.


...aaand Abigail with her tongue out. Very typical.

I don't talk church much.  But just know that I do believe in this gospel.  I know that my Savior atoned for my sins, and for everyone's.  I also know that He felt every pain we might ever have to feel in our own lifetimes.  There IS someone who will always know how you feel when you are sad or in pain or even joyful.  Especially joyful.  That is what our Savior wants for us.  It is the reason we have families and temples and the Priesthood.

I'm so glad to have the True Gospel in my life.

Happy late Easter.



Photobucket

No comments: