Have you missed me?
I have certainly missed updating my blog. I have been so busy with different projects and children and photography and earning money that I felt like the extra things had to wait. Hence, ignored blog. Sad.
After Abbi was born, Valette moved down the hall to her "big girl room" which I have yet to finish decorating. I had big plans, but you know….sigh.
On wall is going to get large portraits of Valette. I bought the frames before we even took the pictures. So we went out for a family photo shoot to get portraits of my beautiful girls. They were all troopers (including Eric) taking photos outside in August.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
See? So cute.
This is the face we got when Valette was told she had to stay here for pictures and could not go to the park area she could see from where we were. ha.
(Don't worry, we went out to eat after this. She was plenty rewarded.)
Abbi, 5 months old.
Abbi could roll really well after 4 months. Both directions. That was new for me. Valette barely rolled at all. Abbi could go wherever she wanted.
Precious smiling girl.
Daddy's girls.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
We have 12:30 church, which means we miss nap time. This day Valette zonked on the couch between church and dinner.


















No comments:
Post a Comment