Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Pumpkin Carving


 October 8, 2013
Abigail, 7 Months
After recently learning to crawl, Abbi worked her way on to the shoe shelf.  She only did this the one time. Funny girl.

 October 28, 2013
First time carving a pumpkin in the Lara home.
Not even kidding.  Eric and I had never carved a pumpkin together before this. It was our 6th Halloween together… We are lame in the traditions department. 
I'm working on this.

 Valette found the inside guts fascinating and was excited every time it was her turn to pull out a scoop.


Smile!

Abbi played on the floor while we worked.  Cute girl.

Also, Eric was involved in the carving and I don't have any pictures of his face. I bet he did that on purpose.

I intended to take a photo of our pumpkin all lit up with the fake candle.  Never did.  I am such a lame-o.


Photobucket

No comments: