Friday, June 12, 2015

Halloween 2014



Abigail, 19 months
Friday, October 31, 2014
 My darling beauty. who wouldn't sit still for a mini photoshoot.
I love this portrait.  I think it's dang good, if I do say so myself.


Here was the comparison. I did this when Abbi was a baby, so we recreated and here is the side-by-side of her growth.
 Here is Minnie Mouse and Snow White.
Cute girls.
I asked Valette the beginning of August what she wanted to be for Halloween. She came up with Snow White (which she had never seen) in about five minutes and would not change her mind. So that is what I made. 
The little girls love to play dress up.


 Grandma collecting our cousin, Tyler/Buzz Lightyear.
 This is Dylan, he and Valette have been best buds since birth.  Too bad he is moving away in two weeks.
 Woody and Snow White...
with guns. 

All the little cousins. 
Alice, Tyler, Abbi, Dylan, Valette, and Eden. 
 See? Here father's daughter.
Abbi always wants to hold their hands.

Here is Halloween 2013.

Photobucket

No comments: