Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just a Few Words...

This is Eric,

Honestly I don't have much to do with this blog, it's more Noelle's thing than mine, but I was thinking tonight, and I decided to just put down a few words.  

Noelle and I met almost a year ago.  Wow, to think that a year ago my life was a life without Her.  So many things have changed since we met.  I can't begin to describe my happiness.  To say that I've never been happier is such an understatement - honestly I've never known that such happiness could ever exist.  Never had I supposed that each day could be filled with such joy; no one had told me, or led me to believe that life could be so wonderful.  

Noelle Elizabeth is the Love and Light of my life.  She warms my heart and soul.  She is my Everything.  

Since I have met Her, I've also met a lot of Her friends and loved ones.  All of you have left a mark on Her, large or small, which has shaped Her into the beautiful woman She is today.  To each of you that have helped along the way I would like to express my deepest gratitude.  

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so... newlywed. :) Oh, and sweet. You guys are adorable, I hope the honeymoon phase lasts 80 years.