Yesterday i turned 20 years old. That's right folks, no more of this teenager business, no more funny looks when people ask my age and when I got married. I may have been youg-ish, but I certainly don't regret it. Marrying Eric was the best thing I've ever done for myself. =)
Eric was able to get yesterday off of work (because otherwise my birthday festivities would have consisted of waiting for him to come home until 8 o'clock...) So I only worked a half day. My work sends everyone a rose on their birthday, it was funny that half th office didn't realize it was my birthday until my rose showed up, hahaha. So after work Eric and I took a nap and a shower we opened presents together (he loves me alot) and we visited my parents [where Eric had a FABULOUS time playing with my niece Shelby] and then went out to eat at one of my newly discovered favorite restaurants, Macaroni Grill, where I got free dessert for my birthday. Then we visited Eric's parents (his sisters, Elise and Kaylee, made me a gorgeous oversized birthday cupcake, and Mom made me a swarvski (sp?) crystal bracelet). After that we came home and FINALLY decorated our tree together, while watching The Princess Bride--a definite favorite--one of my birthday gifts. The tree fell over 3 times after we bought it, so we needed to trust it before we could put my very breakable ornaments on it. But now it looks lovely. =)
It was a good day. Thanks to everyone for the birthday well wishes.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on not being a teenager anymore! Oddly enough, 20 feels about the same as 19... and 21 feels the same as 20... and so and and so forth. ;)
Post a Comment