So Christmas and both of our birthdays passed and I took maybe 2 pictures. Lame, I know. But I was wanting to put up some wedding photos anyway, so I'll try to make up for the Christmas flop. (It was, however, a good day. We had fun with family and honestly, made out like bandits ;> hahaha. Yay for 2008)





All of these were actually taken on May 10, we didn't want our day to be TOO full, so we did photos ahead of time.
This was actually taken right after our wedding on May 31, 2008. It's one of my favorites. Oh how I love being maried.


2 comments:
You are too cute. I love you guys.
Hi honey...oh my gosh you guys are way too cute you make me smile!! I loved reading what you wrote about each other (Eric I am impressed) newlywed love is so dang cute... looking forward to keeping up with you 2 love birds and your new blog hahaha
Post a Comment