2. He works a long day and does mounds of homework every night so that we can have a good life and not live in a box.

3. Everyday he tells me he loves me more times than I can count. Not exaggerating.
4. Today he told me to please remind him to unload the dishwasher. Oh my wow.
5. He is worthy of his priesthood and uses it whenever he can. I am so grateful for the priesthood in my home.
6. He lets me take pictures of him, which he doesn't like. That explains why he tends to make funny faces instead of smile. But he knows what it means to me, and tries all he can to have good pictures.
7. He cherishes me. Exactly what I always wanted in a husband, now it's my reality.
8. He helps me hang the pictures on the wall that are too heavy to do by myself (which is almost everything).
9. I never wake up on time to have breakfast before work, which he hates. So Eric makes me smoothies in the morning so that I can have something healthy on-the-go.
10. May 31, 2008. Eric took me to the temple and we were sealed for all eternity. Oh how I am so blessed. He chose me. I love you, Eric Gregory.


2 comments:
That is so sweet. I am so glad you found your happily ever after.
You are such a sweet wife. It's so weird fr me to see you girlies off and married. How is it treating you? do you just love it?
My little baby is 3 weeks old. She is such a sweetie, I love having my little kiddos.
We are in chiropractic school in Iowa. Where are you guys living? We'll be coming home to visit at the end of Feb, I wish we could go to the old 5th ward and see you guys.
Post a Comment