Thursday, January 22, 2009

the hammer

Yesterday I took heart from Lauren Brimley's blog and started actually decorating our new place. I decided where I want a few things and actually hung--by myself--the first one. Eric was amazed at my hammering skillz. Everything we hung at our old apartment I told him what I wanted and made him do it under my close supervision ;> He still has all his fingers, don't worry. But I was proud of myself for deciding and then just doing instead of waiting for his assistance. Don't worry I won't get cocky--Eric will still have to hang most things for me.
This is a magnet board that my sister-in-law Shelley made for me for my wedding. My room is black and white, she didn't even know that. She's just awesome like that. The green square is a love note I made for Eric. Yep, I know we're cute newlyweds. I think so too.

No comments: