On Saturday Eric had a load of homework, so I thought I should leave the house to make sure he wasn't TOO distracted by me. I called over to my brothers house and asked if my niece Ashton could come go with me for jamba juice. It was quite the drive, (all the way to Queen Creek) but definitely worth the great fun. Ashton and I hung out for most of the afternoon we went to target and then looked at model homes for decorating ideas. Eric called and thought Ashton should spend the night so we went to her house gathered her things and headed back for home.
Eric had fun showing Ashton all of his cool tricks on his new Star Wars game, then let her have at it with the controller. She liked the lightning, what a sith. Then we watched the movie of Ashton's choice, Stardust, and stayed up for a few hours giggling and slap happy. Hahaha. What a night.
At bed time, I came out of the bathroom to find Eric and Ashton doing this:
Yeah, THAT looks like sleep. It was funny. I'm really so glad that Eric is such friends with all my nieces and nephews (there's a bunch). He loves kids, he can't wait til we can have our own. I love him so much, I'm so grateful for the man that he is. He's taught me alot about being care free and just having a good time.


1 comment:
Oh goodie AGAIN! I tried on a couple of different occasions to make comments and the dumb thing wouldn't let me!! I just wanted to let you know how much that meant to me that you not only came all the way out to QC to pick up Ashy poo, but you brought her home too! AND took her to dinner!! You guys are the best, she looks up to you so much! Anytime you wanna borrow her in the future, feel free!!!
Post a Comment