Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just becuase.


Sunday night after family dinner the kids were all everywhere playing and I was in the kitchen with two of my sisters talking and making cookies. At one point I noticed these two and ran fror my camera.



This is Shelby and Chase sitting on her mini-couch enjoying their toys together, they even smiled for me. What cute kids.



Also, these are some more of my random pictures:


I'll admit this is supposed to be a flower-filled spot of earth on my patio, but in black and white I thought these weeds had a pleasing aesthetic appeal, the sun was actually STILL UP when I got home from work and I wanted to use the opportunity, these were close at hand.

I think my favorite composition is the middle one. Good angles, triangles are strong shapes--so they fit in the corners, and the highlights are the most interesting and eye-catching.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh goodie, it let me make a comment! Finally! I love this pic of Chase and Shelby, I just may have to "blog" lift it! ;) I had fun making cookies with you and Celeste, you 2 are the best sister in laws a gal could have...LOVE you!