Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It only took 5 months....

I finally finished unpacking, and by that, I mean I actually decorated in our front room. Are you ready for the best decorating job I've ever done? I admit, it sounds boasty, but i'm only comparing to myself, so no worries.
This is the before:

I know it's pretty drab, we really only took out the favorite books, and left it for 4 months....

This is the after. I know it's small, the biggest thing you can notice from this photo is that it's much more full. I think the big L is my favorite. If there are any pointers out there, please, let me know.

I'm really quite proud of it =)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Noelle! Great job! I love it. I haven't decorated here. It takes time. Way to get it done.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Slowly but surely right? We are trying to buy a house, so I feel like there's no reason to keep decorating, but the bookshelf had been bugging me.