Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It's about TIME
It's basically a month early, but I told Eric about this clock that I was admiring from Hobby Lobby but couldn't get because it was never on sale. Eric decided he wanted to get it for our anniversary, we ended up going together to get it because Eric couldn't find it without me and when he told me he was planning on this we went early for fear they would run out--I'm glad we did because there were only three left AND there was a 50% off sale, woohoo. So, moral of the story, Happy Anniversary to us, and this clock is amazing.
I'm sorry it's a bad photo, I had to turn the flash off.....but it is a DANG cute clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE THE CLOCK! I love clocks and this one is on my list now, I wonder if they have one at our hobby lobby here. HMM! Happy Anniversary (a little early).
Post a Comment