Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Fives

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. my first date
2. learning to drive
3. received my first cell phone
4. taking my first photo darkroom class
5. ...eating junk food.

5 Things on my To Do List:
1. buy and decorate a Christmas tree
2. find the plastic things you attach to the outside of a house for Christmas lights
3. bathe the dog
4. install the shelves my dad helped me build
5. learn to make (and eat) more healthy foods

5 Things I would do with One Million Dollars:
1. have kids (YAY)
2. buy both of us newer, better cars
3. pay off our debts
4. have Eric invest it
5. go shopping and not feel guilty. Oh yes.

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. In the home Eric and I bought =)
2. in our first apartment
3. in our second apartment
4. in my parents house
5. .....in Arizona......

5 People I Tag:
1. Ali
2. Jill
3. Cindy
4. Elise
5. Kathy

3 comments:

LJ said...

Oooh ooh ooh, I wanna play!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Painting the living room of my sophomore year apartment at BYU
2. Living with roommates I didn't know I'd be friends with for life
3. Applying for my first campus job
4. Thinking about applying for a study abroad program in Paris
5. Trying to stay warm in Provo

5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Bootleg a Christmas tree from the forest
2. Finally wrapping all the presents I bought for Adam and have squirreled around the house
3. Make dinner for my visiting teachee who just had a bebe
4. Kiss Adam when he gets home from class.
5. Keep applying for jobs.

5 Things I would do with One Million Dollars:
1. Pay off our student debts and put some in a contingency fund for Adam's college
2. Put half into a "travel fund"
3. Save the other half
4. Take some of that half out and buy us a big fatty TV
5. I seriously can't think what else I would do with it. Oh! Re-paint Adam's truck.

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Arizona
2. Utah
3. Paris, France
4. Laie, Hawaii
5. New York City

Jill said...

oh poo, I got tagged. Well I do it on my blog sometime this week instead of leaving comments. This one actually sounds like fun :)

My word verification is CALPAR... maybe that's one of your new healthy foods to try??

Jen Western said...

Hey, this is to answer your glass etching question... I am not sure what it does to the glass, I don't think it eats it, more like just a layer on top? It does not stick up from the glass though, it's very thin (once you wash off the solution there isn't much there) but I really don't know... I know it's un-reversable!