Thursday, December 31, 2009

Count Down to 2010

Today is Eric's 25th Birthday

I am pretty sure that last year I listed things I loved about him...I could not think of anything original to do instead, so here is my new (without even checking the last) list:

  1. He spends most of his time thinking of what he can do that will make me happier
  2. He shows me his love everyday with hugs and kisses and endless "I love you's"
  3. He is happy, just being together
  4. He let me get a dog AS SOON as we had a back yard, even though he didn't really want to
  5. He works so very hard at his job to provide for us
  6. He has a full time school schedule too, because he knows how important it is for our future
  7. He is freaking hott.
  8. He wants to be a father so badly, and is working really hard so that we can
  9. He is so sweet to me, always
  10. He took me to the Temple and we are sealed for Eternity. What a blessing.
I'm am so grateful to be married to him.

I love you, Eric and you make my World. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jenny and Tony said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!

That was the sweetest post Noelle! I didn't know you both got to share your birthday month!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Happy Birthday Eric ;) You're wife is spectacular...she loves you a lot!

Jen @ Just for Rachel said...

http://beneathmyheart.blogspot.com/2010/01/this-might-be-my-favorite-project-ever.html

This is the link to the headboard towel hook, it is amazingly beautiful!