Friday, February 5, 2010

My New Baby


She isn't really mine, but I get to share.

Last week I was invited by my sister Celeste to participate in the birth of my newest niece Adria Chalynn Lawlor.


This is the before. Sorry it's blurry, it was dark in there.


Very proud mommy. And she should be! Celeste did the whole thing by herself, no drugs. She did it all by deep breathing, meditation, and loving support. That's where I got to participate. =)

See how shiny she is? She is still so new here, not even cleaned up yet. She might be 20 minutes old....

First family picture. I love being a photographer.

Happy.

Here she is the next day, much cleaner ;>

Born, January 29, 2010, 4:39 AM
Seven pounds, Thirteen ounces
19 1/2 inches long
Absolutely Perfect.

I took this one from Celeste's blog. She is like 5 days old here.


Thank you Casey and Celeste for letting me be a part of this.

6 comments:

Kathy and Levi said...

She is a beautiful little girl! I cannot believe she did it without drugs that is straight crazy! so whats the hair color....Red like Dad....or....blonde like Mom?

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

It looks red to me. =) Her eyebrows and lashes are basically invisible like Casey's. So I think it will stay red. Which is awesome.

Natalie said...

Ack! Babies! Such a tender moment! This makes my heart melt.

Alexa Mae said...

beautiful baby girl! congrats new auntie! xoxo

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

New Auntie? hahaha. Thanks, should I have mentioned that this is my 16th aunt-making? ;> They are all wonderful.

Jenny and Tony said...

These pictures are great! You did such a good job! They make me cry seeing them. Adria is so sweet!!!