Friday, March 5, 2010

Lawlor Christmas 2009


I get it. I'm behind. So shoot me.

Kenneth and Shelley were able to come to Arizona for Christmas, this was the first Christmas with everyone since 2003. We only had one day with everyone in the same house at the same time so we took a family picture. It had Eric and Kerra in it who were not in the last one from 2007. BUT it's already outdated because Adria was born. Hahaha. We just can't keep up.


Sweet.

I love this. Shelby is so photogenic. She wasn't even posing for me, I just caught this quickly. Her expression is wonderful.

I look really short next to all of them, but if Mom and Dad stood, she would look REALLY short.

We all pitched in and surprised Dad with a new laptop.

This is a tradition in our house. Dad reads out to and from on each gift where everyone can see. ...unfortunately, with so many people, not everyone can hear.

I zoomed in on this one because I thought my parents looked really good. And happy =)

This is the best one of the whole family group. There are 15 grandkids in this picture.


4 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow its great to see these pictures! I love the one of Mom and Dad that you zoomed in on. Its funny/sad how the family picture is already outdated because of Adria :)

Jenny and Tony said...

Very nice Noelley! I can't believe it has been 7 years since you were all together!!!!! Great photos, I hope everyone has a framed one!!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Awwwww...how I love the Lawlor clan!!!

Susan said...

So nice that you were all able to be together. I love the way the new family room turned out. When I was there in June it didn't look this way. It looks so great now!