Flat Surface=Shelf for All Junk


Kitchen table? Oh yes. Almost the worst one.


The floor? Definitely a shelf in disguise. Right?

The desk however, is worse by far than the kitchen table. What lands there rarely moves. How sad.
Does anyone else have this problem?
*updated to include:
I don't have a picture with enough lighting--I just want to say that after posting this (and being nagged by Eric alot) I seriously cleaned the desk. It is very pretty and clean right now. Happy.


3 comments:
These are called hot spots... places that breed more and more paper and junk. You leave two pieces of junk mail alone for two minutes, and they've procreated.
We have the same problem at our house :)
We have this problem also...but generally my clean-freak kicks in and I have to de-clutter. My problem is that Jeff won't let me throw out mail...he thinks everything is important and wants to keep it. Drives me NUTS :)
This totally happens all the time at our house! It's crazy how we just pile stuff on our nice clean surfaces.
Post a Comment