Sunday, July 11, 2010

For Real

Okay. Official Announcement:

I am most definitely pregnant!

Eric and I are really excited to announce Baby Lara coming in February of 2011.


Noelle at 11 weeks. There is barely something there.

This is going to be grandbaby number one for Laras and number 17 for Lawlors.

7 comments:

Jenny and Tony said...

I am SOOOO excited for you!! You might be 11 weeks, but I don't even see "barely" there :)

Mrs. Courtney Lee said...

Congrats, Noelle!!!!! That's super exciting!!!! :D I'm so happy for you!!! Be sure to keep us updated!!!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Very nice, very nice!! My first prego picture was at 11 weeks too!! Yay!!

Jen @ Just for Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! That's very exciting! I stoped by to reply to your comment you left me (it wouldn't let me just email you back..). You can totally use the frame idea on your tv, it's not even my idea to steal :) but I think the blog I got it from would like people to link to them if you show it. Also, I love that it hides the tv holding brackets, but the chord is another issue. For that, you need to drill a hole in the wall behind the tv, drop the chord down inside the wall, and drill another hole next to the outlet (behind entertanment center) so it be plugged in. Let me know if that doesn't make sense. That's what we are planning on doing.

Celeste said...

Happy Day! We are so excited for you guys. Adria will be thrilled to have a cousin close to her age :)

Merkley Jiating said...

Wow, those Lawlors have been making lots of babies! But so exciting for the Laras! That's how it was for us, too. Sam had lots of nieces and nephews on his side but Alex was the first baby on my side. I think we appreciated him more. :)

jonnajack said...

Congrats Noelle! That is exciting news!!