I am progressing very smoothly.

You still can't tell from the front that I'm pregnant--at least not in pictures--but believe me, it is in there. I've heard the heartbeat twice now.
My ultrasound is scheduled, so we are very excited find out soon whether we have a boy or girl.

Noelle at 16 weeks.
But from the side you can definitely tell. Don't anybody deny it. It is small, but larger than before. Most of my pants are hard to button and I'm at that point where I look like I've gained some chub and not baby weight.
Changes since I've been pregnant:
- Expanded waist by over 2 inches
- 4 pound weight gain (which is typical for a first trimester)
- I'm frequently hungry but I don't want anything. It all sounds awful. I will eat most carbs or fruit though, but for nutrients I really need more than bread, dangit
- My hair is growing faster and looks pretty shiny
- Once i hit 13 weeks I stopped needing to get up for the bathroom in the night (this will change later though)
- I also stopped feeling exhausted after 12 weeks
- My belly is already getting in my way when I need to bend forward
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things...can i blame that on being pregnant?
Also I have not been sick at all. The worst I've dealt with is that when I brush my teeth I have a severe gag reflex, sometimes to the point of pain. It usually stops hurting after 2 or 3 minutes, but is still annoying and slows me down getting ready for work in the mornings.


6 comments:
Hooray!!! You're turning out to be a very lovely pregnant lady. It's a boy.
Congrats!!!
I'm so glad you are doing well. Your baby GIRL is doing great! You look so cute. Sorry Rachael but its going to be a girl :)
Noelley,
you look adorable, and you might think you have a baby bump, and I am sure you definately feel it, but from the side view, I am still not buying that story!!! It isn't even enough for me to say you look bloated :)
You and your baby look healthy!!!!
Ooooooh, Celeste, Celeste. We shall see... ;)
You look so cute Noelle!! And so tiny :) I was huge during my 2nd Trimester cause I gained so much weight and I'm gaining more ause I'm in my 3rd. I can't wait to see you and that little Baby of yours.
Post a Comment