That's right. Today I am 20 weeks which the Dr's count as half of a full term pregnancy.
Everyone is amazed when I say how far along I am because I look so small to them, but come on people. It's my first pregnancy AND I'm fairly tall. Of course I don't stick out a ton.
The real amazing thing about this half way mark is how easy it has been. Most people have done alot more work by now to get a baby here than I have. I was never really sick. I know I lucked out. Eric thanks our baby every day for being so nice to me.

Now after all that talk about being small it IS there. I can certainly tell a difference.
None of my regular pants fit anymore and I only have one comfortable skirt. I can wear alot of my shirts though. I do have the maternity ones, but I haven't been wearing them as much because then it will be all loose and I will look even LESS pregnant to a stranger. (Trying too hard? Maybe. But I am ready to at least look real pregnant.)

This was candid. Which is why my face isn't serious, but it is still good.

Eric really likes this one.
Are you ready for the announcement?
(most everyone knows already...but)
It's a Girl!
and no she isn't named yet.


3 comments:
Your baby bump is so cute!!
SWEET SWEET SWEET!!! I'm so excited!! (and your boobs are huge.)
Cngrats on the baby girl! I don't know if you know this or not but we are due within a few days of each other! I'm due on Feb 4. I'm having another boy though! Fun times. You look so good!
Post a Comment