Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Finally Did It

I CUT MY HAIR!

I debated for a good year, and then I got pregnant so I didn't want to cut it until after because people always cut their hair when they are pregnant and most don't like it later. So now finally I did it.

BEFORE:
 May 6, 2011
 I cut off 9 inches.

AFTER:
 I LOVE IT!!!
 It's so flirty =)
and easy to do. I seriously blow dried it and then ratted it with a comb right before we took these.  But if I do absolutely nothing to it after my shower it is still pretty great.  I prefer the blow dried look though.

Eric likes it, but he prefers my long hair. He requested to get some to keep.

Photobucket

4 comments:

LJ said...

That is an EXCELLENT haircut. Man oh man, it makes me want to butch all my hair off again. (Adam would weep if I did that...my hair's the longest it's ever been since 2004.)

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

It looks GREAT. I love it when you have short hair...

Celeste said...

You look fabulous! I love your short hair. It is so fun:)

Merkley Jiating said...

Cute! It will be so nice to have it shorter this summer!