Monday, May 9, 2011

Smile

...you're on candid camera.

 Valette really is too little for toys still. But let me tell you about this ballerina doll. Amy gave it to me at my baby shower and Valette grabs it almost EVERY time I put her in the crib for a diaper change.  I know part of it has to do with location, but she must like how soft it is because she grabs and holds on.

 April 29, 2011
Valette's first smile on camera.
She's always SO happy in the mornings.

Photobucket

3 comments:

desireerochelle said...

We love seeing pictures of Valette! She is so cute. And we are both so sad that we are missing her grow up :( So keep them coming!! Also, I hear you got a sassy new haircut. Pictures?

Chase and Amy said...

Aww! Glad she likes it. :)

And CUTE hair!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

She is seriously the CUTEST.EVER.