6-6-11
We are working on tummy time. Valette has been going longer stretches without crying.
6-12-11
Valette's cousin Madilyn was blessed by her daddy. They are both beautiful girls.
I just like her expression. =]
6-13-11
Valette helped me outside with our pool. (We are trying VERY hard to make it swim worthy.) We were out for at least a half our and she never made a single peep! Just looked around and took it all in.
She has never looked at Lexi as much as she did this day, probably because she spent so much time in the bumbo right on Lexi's level.
Do you see those chipmunk cheeks?!! This is one of Valette's new things. SO CUTE.
6-14-11
Waiting her turn to get dressed after a shower.
She is such a good sport.
PS. I know that my blog is little and not widely read. BUT I am about to reach 100 posts and I decided a long time ago that when I do I will have a giveaway. That's right folks. Check back with me and there could be winnings in your future. [Besides, not widely read means more chances for those who do enter. Lucky you.]














5 comments:
She is SO CUTE!! We can't wait to see you guys this summer :)
I love how she crosses her little ankles. What a little beauty.
She is so adorable!
I am excited for Edison to like tummy time. Alex always loved it so I am not used to the screaming and face-smashing-into-the-ground.
She is so dang darling!! I can't believe how big she's getting...and so fast!!
Post a Comment