Friday, July 1, 2011

This is Old

 Obviously we took these pictures with intent to do something with them.  I am lame and put it off for a while...then I just forgot...then I thought it was too late to bother.

Today I decided otherwise.
 This is my baby shower 1-14-11
The table is almost ready.

 Rachael bought lovely flowers to add.
 Those are table cloths and decorative crystals from my wedding.
 Now it's finished.  Mom Julie and her friend built the cupcake stand.
Cutest thing ever?  Basically.
(She also made the yummy cupcakes.)
Celeste, Rachael, Wyatt, Rena Jean, Noelle



My two amazing Moms.

 We strung up a few of the outfits I opened.
This was my small shower with just friends.

 Malu, Rachael, Wyatt, Noelle, Rena Jean
 1-15-11
Sarah and I happened to match (again--once we both wore yellow on the same day too) we wanted to take belly shots before we lost the chance.  It was good we did it this day because Sarah delivered Madilyn one week later. She was 8 weeks early, but everything turned out fine.
 See the difference?!!! Sarah's belly is still so high.


 These were sadly very dark.  But I put them up anyway because my friends are bomb. Yeah. I know you wish you could be as cool as us.

 Jill, Mom Julie, and Kaylee.

She is the reason I decided to get my butt in gear and post these.  We are about to do a bridal shower for her and it got me thinking.

That's right, Kaylee is getting married VERY SOON!

 That might be half of what I opened. I am so blessed.

Sarah, Adria, Celeste.
Boy has Adria grown, this was right before her 1st birthday. 
 Shelby and Grace.  They are best buddies.
 I am so glad for this. There are simply not enough pictures of me and Mom.
(and BONUS, you can't tell I'm pregnant)

That is the special blanket Grandma Lara (Thomasson) made for Valette to use on Blessing Day. 
 Jill went in to work late so that she could come. See how lucky I am?
 My sister Cindy, Amy Van Gieson, Pam Vanderwalker, Jackie Allen, Sharlene Merrill
 Judy Murdock, Julie Beavers, Elaine Webster, Cindy Van Capelle (one of my other moms =)

 Wyatt was very prepared to help
 Sisters =) Sarah, Cindy, Celeste

 More sisters.  I am so grateful to Casey for marrying Celeste.  [Because obviously he should have chosen his wife to suit my preferences, right?  ;> ]
Thank you to everyone who helped and for all the wonderful gifts.  Valette has been set up very well.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

It looks so fun! I am glad you posted it. You will probably be glad one day, too! :)