I had planned to post this yesterday, but Valette is sick/teething, and then I ended up sick. So it didn't happen. But today I am feeling MUCH better. Eric and his dad gave us both blessings.
I used the random.org sequence generator and from 1 to 16 the top result was #14, Perla!
Email me at noellelaraphotography (at) gmail (dot) com and we can schedule whenever you'd like.
For everyone else who entered, THANK YOU. I really enjoyed reading your comments. Don't forget that you can book a session in the future and I will still give you 10% off.
A note: There were only 14 comments, but two people actually earned three entries and only commented twice, so I did my generator out of 16 and put their names at the bottom.
Email me at noellelaraphotography (at) gmail (dot) com and we can schedule whenever you'd like.
For everyone else who entered, THANK YOU. I really enjoyed reading your comments. Don't forget that you can book a session in the future and I will still give you 10% off.
A note: There were only 14 comments, but two people actually earned three entries and only commented twice, so I did my generator out of 16 and put their names at the bottom.


1 comment:
Boohoo! I think I still want you to take our pictures at Thanksgiving though.
Post a Comment