6-22-11
5 Months Old
5 Months Old
This one makes my heart go thump.
And this is getting framed for the wall. Yep. Love that smile.
I like all three versions of this photo. I don't know which is favorite. (see above)
Valette has grown so much. She is not a tiny infant anymore.
She is curious about everything. She wants to look out the window, she wants to know what Lexi is doing, she always wants to stand up. She now loves the exersaucer. When I nurse her she gets distracted VERY easily. I can no longer take a drink or watch TV, or use my phone without causing a problem. She wants my phone (or whatever else I might be holding), she wants to drink out of my water bottle (which is fine if that didn't usually happen when I want to nurse her), she wants to watch whatever is on the TV.
She has grown SO MUCH. She is now over 15 pounds. At her 4 month appointment she was 26 inches long, but I know she's more than that now. On the couch it does not matter how far away I push something she ALWAYS manages to reach it with her feet.
She still considers rolling over to be beneath her. She is entirely uninterested. But when laid on her back she scoots all over the place. In 15 minutes she can be 6 feet away from where I left her and facing a completely different direction. While sleeping she must twist in circles like this all night long. She is always rotated a different way than she started when I come to get her.
She is a beautiful baby. Just sayin.
***
Scroll down to enter a giveaway of a FREE portrait session.

***
Scroll down to enter a giveaway of a FREE portrait session.



















1 comment:
Oh my goodness I love these pictures! I have the cutest niece ever!
Post a Comment