Friday, July 8, 2011

This Is It. The Giveaway.

My First Giveaway.

One Free Portrait Session!
(Are you surprised?)

***This giveaway is now closed***

This can be babies, high school senior, couples/engagement, or families (small fee if more than 15 people). Session will include about an hour of shooting, and a disc of all edited images.

But that is not all. I will give 10% off to EVERYONE who comments on this post for a future session.

Want to earn extra entries?
Blog or Facebook post about my giveaway, including either my button or a picture of your choice from below, or become a follower of my website.  Leave a comment for each telling me what you did.  That is up to 4 entries per person.

Here are some examples:




































Giveaway open until midnight, Saturday, 7-16-2011.
Photobucket
(Limit one discount per person)

14 comments:

Kayeloni said...

You did such a good job with Isabella's pictures. I can't wait for you to take some more pictures of her when it's a lot cooler outside :)

Merkley Jiating said...

We will be in Arizona at Thanksgiving! I want to win! Can I still win? I tried to follow your photo blog but I couldn't see the widget so I will have to come back another time.

Celeste said...

You are such a good photographer. I love your work! Pick me :-) Yea for 100 posts!

Unknown said...

Awesome thing for your giveaway ;)

Merkley Jiating said...

I am following your photo blog (well, technically it is under Sam's account, but it's still me).

Merkley Jiating said...

I wrote on Facebook about your post and linked to it, but I didn't add your button. Whoops! So just don't count this comment if that doesn't count. Sheesh, I am a needy giveaway candidate.

Geevz said...

I'm all for a good giveaway!

Unknown said...

I also am a follower/"designer" of your photography site ;) Hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

totally entering!! <3

Audrey Lynn: Real Life of an Army Wife said...

So... I've decided that when I (eventually) get pregnant, you will be my maternity photographer. I've loved every session we've had with you. The worst decision I've ever made was not picking you to photograph our wedding (I still frown every time I look at my wedding pics.
I feel a little slow, trying to figure out this giveaway thing lol.

Jen Western said...

I facebooked it!

Jen Western said...

I'm a follower :) (I was surprised I wasn't already, but I am now!)

Perla Maria said...

I want to enter your giveaway :) and im a follower on both now .

Perla Maria said...

I also blogged about it ! YaY