Thursday, August 18, 2011

Latest Obsession


I put off signing up for one because I knew I would love it and was afraid of how much time it would cost me.  Ali sent me an invite and I have (of course) really enjoyed having it.

Here are some examples of things I have pinned:
 I plan to copy this to hang Valette's curtains. (Which I have bought material for but still need to make.)

That's wax paper with melted crayon inside! Cool!

Bubble wrap art

 Ideas for displaying Christmas cards. I totally want to do this.

 Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter

 Noteworthy Jello

 I am going to copy this in my pantry. So excited for the space it will free up.

 I laughed out loud when I saw this. Little boy as Dwight for Halloween. BRILLIANT.

I want this dress. Too bad it is $$$. (And yes it would need some sleeve help...)

You can follow all of my Pinterest Boards here.
Also anyone who is interested I can email you an invite.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Baby Dwight is so cute!

I don't make friends fast. It has been so hard here. Things are up and down. Most people already have their go-to friend or are too busy for friends. But hopefully things will get better!