So I bought this frame at Goodwill for $2 before I was pregnant. I had other intentions for it, but this is better. My before picture is actually step 2, it was wood colored.
Spray painted white:
(that shadow is lexi walking into my picture. again.)
I removed all the hardware (you know, the staples that hold the back in, and the wire of course), hot glued ribbon at what I estimated to be the 1/3 point and painted clothes pins with the brown from the stripes.
And added a little bling to each one.
Then it sat on the wall for 4 months with only this ONE picture because I hadn't gone and printed any of the meeelion pictures I've taken of Valette.
Finally:
I love how it turned out. Her room makes me happy...it will make me even more happy when I finish decorating it. Someday.



No comments:
Post a Comment