Elise and I gave Kaylee her family & friends bridal shower at Grandma Lara's house.
Here is the almost-finished table. The plates that go on that three-tiered thing were heating up in the oven. We had a grey, yellow, and white theme with birds. Also, notice the monogrammed napkins? That wasn't me though, they were a gift to Kaylee and there was no black in her wedding colors, so she brought them to the shower.
I was quite proud of my centerpiece. Did you know that when covered like that apparently lemons put out a lot of moisture? When I did my test run at home I came back to find the apothecary jar all fogged up. I had to prop the lid on a high lemon to let out the moisture.
Elise stayed up til 3 AM making this banner and the other hanging fans over the table.
8-6-11
Kaylee saw this shirt over the summer and got all excited about it, she was with her cousin Kristina who then went and bought it for her.
I gave Valetter her first taste of paper.
Ha. She makes me laugh.
See her face? She was quite excited about and didn't share very well.
This is Eric's youngest cousin, he is one month older than Valette. I think his name is Jarod. (?)
I told Grandma Lara that I wanted to take a picture of her with Valette when the shower was all finished. I am so glad to have these opportunities to document our history.
I love Grandma's face in this photo. She just looks so pleased.
















1 comment:
The "I {heart} my Hubby" shirt is so cute! And the decorations looks awesome!
Post a Comment