But best friends make secret codes. =)
I found this while Eric and I have been cleaning out our spare bedroom. (When we moved in it became the "I don't know where this goes" room and filled up very quickly.) While going through old school stuff I found this note:
Rachael do you recognize this?
The tinker belle is actually in color but my scanner did black.
There is no date but I am fairly certain it was written in 2005. And yes, I sat down with it and could still read the whole thing. But I not because I still remember every single letter, mostly because I knew a few words and went from there. Rachael always had great folding patterns, that's why it's all wrinkly.
The top word is Tinker (which was my code name) The first sentence says Hey girly, what's up? and it is from Buttercup (Rachael). I have always liked Disney's Tinker Bell(e) [It looks SO much better with the extra 'e' but they don't use it.] But I don't remember why Rachael was Buttercup. And I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Princess Bride.
Given those words can any of you read it? It doesn't have any juicy details I promise.




1 comment:
Hahaha!! I don't even know what the point of that secret code was!! It took me SO long just to even write a sentence! But it's funny all the same... :)
Post a Comment