Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Granite Reef


 January 6, 2012
 We went to The Granite Reef off of Bush Highway. I had heard of it but never been there. Celeste had been there once, but very long ago.
 We wanted to take pictures and the girls, of course, loved to play outside for a while.


 I love that these girls are so photogenic.
 So sweet.
 This is one of my outfits from childhood. Even the shoes. And the gold bracelet makes my mom excited every time she sees it.
Also, I love my outfit. Just sayin'. 
 I love to be a mommy.

 Celeste was halfway through her pregnancy here. She is due April 10 (next week!)


 I LOVE this image. It is so very tender and sweet. Loves for baby.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I love seeing pictures of Celeste. It is so awesome to see a friend from growing up have a family. I knew you in high school, but I have known Celeste since we were little. I love seeing families growing.

We watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. It was really interesting! I don't think I could go to juice only, but I liked it and if we had a juicer, we would probably try juicing! :)

Celeste said...

Wow these pictures turned out fabulous! I'm so glad we took them :)