Saturday, June 1, 2013

Five Years!

Yesterday, May 31, 2013, was our fifth anniversary.

We had a great day; and spent ALL of it together.

I love you, Eric.  Thank you for the example you set for me of a hard working, purpose-driven, loving, tender man.


We were talking recently about the wonderful things we have accomplished in five years, firstly we have the grand opportunity to be parents to two beautiful daughters whom we love so much.  We also bought a home and Eric graduated with his bachelor's.  I am currently in school with just over a year left.  Eric has had the same job for almost our whole marriage and this has been of great benefit to us.  We are so blessed.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Happy anniversary! I love that you described Eric by saying, "Tender." That is such a good word for a husband and I am glad you found one who has that quality!