Friday, June 14, 2013

Mother's Day

 Sunday March 12, 2013
 Look at this adorable face. I love her.

 Sometimes Valette seriously won't look you in the face, or the camera.  I think she inherited my problem with this...sigh.
 Before Sunday dinner, I had my mom come outside with me because I wanted a picture. There just aren't very many pictures of us together in my adult years.

The campaign button on my shirt is from my Mother's Day card.  It says "It's all about Me!" Eric knows that I enjoy funny cards.  He wanted me to wear it to church since I didn't get a corsage, so I did. I even got a compliment on it.  (Eric looked in to getting me a corsage to wear for church, but decided to go with a bouquet of flowers for our house because they were cheaper and you can enjoy them longer.)

Also, this was a good hair day. Seriously.

Eric took me on TWO separate dates for Mother's day.  And he bought me flowers.  And I picked out a new pair of Old Navy pants.  I love him.

Photobucket

No comments: