Friday, July 12, 2013

Abigail's First Smile on Camera

 Thursday, May 16, 2013
Just a cute sleeping baby.  I never tire of looking at sweet sleeping babies.

 Friday, May 17, 2013
I ran for my camera because she was smiling so dang cute.
 Unfortunately when I put the big camera in front of my face, she stops because she can't see my eyes anymore.
 She is still dang cute.

I'm sure you have noticed the deep purple-red spot on her head.  It is basically a birth mark.  It showed up at about 1 and half weeks old.  She has one on her left elbow too, but it isn't a squishy bump like the one on her head, it's flush with the skin.  They are the same thing.  The Dr. calls it a mangioma or something like that, it's a lot of capillaries too close to the surface of the skin.  It should go away on it's own before age five or so, but if it's not gone by ten I will have a dermatologist remove it.

Valette has one too. Hers is tiny and right below her right eye. Valette's is already going away.  It is now a light pink and mostly flat.  So I have great hope for Abbi's to go on it's own too.  It does not cause any pain.  That is happy.

The best one I got on my phone. So the quality of the image is sad, but she is so fabulously cute. Best smile ever.


Photobucket

2 comments:

LJ said...

Oh she is a love. Such a love.

Also, my niece had one of those strawberry marks on her neck and boy was it cute. She still has it, actually. It's adorable. She calls it her "pepperoni."

Unknown said...

Rory still has her little mark like that on the top of her head hahaha ;) Luckily her hair hides it well too