Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

Prepare for photo overload:
 Here is the before. I love presents under the tree. It's part of the decor. Santa brought us Despicable me 2 and Cinderella.
 I think stockings are fun. Stockings are from us, not Santa. I enjoy finding small fun presents and fill it up.

 Eric got me a new Fossil watch.
 Coloring Books! Can you see the excitement?

 Paper!

 Princess Puzzles.
 More paper. Abbi's hair looks so stringy...
 Eric's turn.
 We like books around here.

 Her very own baby! She had been waiting so long.
 She loved this baby for all of Christmas week. But then they went back to fighting over Valette's special baby (which looks almost exactly like that one). It's everyone's favorite even though we have about nine dolls around the house.
 Sunday shirts. Always need new white shirts.

Kelly Moore Camera Bag. This bag is amazing and I love it.
Happy girl.


This is a "love journal." I write to Eric in it. This is the second Christmas I wrapped it up for him. He is supposed to write me back but right now it's been almost two years and he hasn't done it yet… *coughEriccough*
 A picture of Christ for our home. We finally have one.
 Love note reading.
 A shot of the aftermath…

Eric is such a great Daddy. He loves the girls so well.

 Why open it when I can just eat it? That's what it's for anyway, right?



Darling girl.

Photobucket

No comments: