Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Valette volunteered to help Daddy open his cards and presents. Surprisingly.
Also, please notice how Valette dressed herself in inside-out pants. She probably wouldn't let me fix them...
Valette and Abbi colored in a card to Daddy just from them.
These two are the best of friends now. Valette was so rotten to Eric until well after her second birthday, but now he is her favorite. She talks to him and follows him around and cuddles and plays with him everyday. They are buddies.
There is always a knife...
This card contained his real present, tickets to The Blue Man Group in February. We went on a date and had a good time. But the show was highly entertaining and fun for about half the time, and crazy weird the other half of the time. We made a goal that to be at least somewhat cultural we would go to a play every year together. When I bought these tickets there were no plays available that I thought we'd like, so we saw the Blue Man Group for the one and only time.
This box was microwave popcorn. I eat popcorn all the time and love it, but I like air popped and he prefers microwave. So happy birthday.
I love you husband. You make me laugh.












No comments:
Post a Comment