I am now 27 weeks! There are less than 3 months left to wait. Woohoo!
A lot more people notice my belly now. I don't wear any of my regular clothes--unless you count my socks. I've also recently been asked how old I am really frequently. Almost once a day. People have always told me I look young, but I think the pregnant thing makes them concerned these days, until I tell them I'm almost 22. They're always shocked.
I mentioned my swollen feet, I've also been crazy itchy, had some allergies--stronger than I've ever had in the past--but it has lightened up considerably the past 2 weeks, I get a charlie horse in the night a lot and sometimes my feet seize up too, and I've had some heartburn (oddly, in my throat). My doctor told me this week to get some Tums for the heart burn. We'll see if that makes a big difference.
She moves all the time. It's so exciting
Also my hair has been the best red recently. I've gotten a lot of compliments and questions of what am I doing differently.
Eric is getting more and more excited. He tells me almost everyday something else that he is really excited to watch her do. He wants to teach her things and is anxious to watch her learn. I cannot wait to see him as a Daddy. He is so great with kids. I really can't wait to watch him with ours. So sweet. He frequently talks to my belly and tells her that he loves her and wants to meet her.


Noelle at 26 1/2 weeks


3 comments:
Love it, love it, love it!! I can't wait to meet her! You're so beautiful, Noelle!
I am so excited for you, I didn't even know you were pregnant. Yay for girls.
I do not regret my decision to put my love and my family first, I am exited for you and your new start, babies are so fun and the best thing - marrying your husband, that will ever happen to you.
I lvoe you Noelley, I hope those ankles get better....do you remember my ankles with Calvin? Yikes!
She is going to be here so soon! I am excited for you! You look amazing. You carry pregnancy VERY well!
Post a Comment