Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Centerpiece

I did this the first week of November and kept telling myself to post it. I am just lazy.

I also wanted to take the photo during the day with better light, but that didn't happen, sorry.



These mini pumpkins are actually called tiger pumpkins, how cool is that?

This only cost me $3 because I already had the candlestick (which was an AWESOME DI find months ago).

I love how it looks, especially with a clean table. =) But I can't take credit for the idea, I got from Leann at Organize and Decorate Everything when she featured her table centerpiece.

Also:

Today I am 30 Weeks! Woohoo. 3/4 of the way there.


I linked up with The Shabby Nest's Frugal Friday.

1 comment:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Oh my gosh. I really can't believe you're already 30 weeks. That's totally crazy. I'm disappointed that there isn't a picture though...

(...and it's not like I see you all the time, haha)

And I love that centerpiece. Very nicely done, love!