My birthday was on a Sunday, so Saturday Eric and I spent the whole day together and enjoyed ourselves. Then at night we went to dinner with friends and their kidlets.
Tried a new restaurant called BJ's. (New to us, that is.) It was VERY GOOD. Everyone was really impressed with their meal. I'll definitely go back. It's right next to the Krispy Kreme so while we were waiting for our table we went for free birthday donuts and he didn't even ask for an ID, just handed us a box. Yum. Dessert before dinner.

On Sunday the Primary kids sang to me (twice) and we went to my parents house for dinner. I requested meat loaf for birthday dinner and Mom and Celeste made a great meal for everyone. Celeste even made me a birthday cake, I was totally surprised. Lemon. So good. No candles though, they said it would be too big of a bonfire. Hahaha.

It was a great weekend and I enjoyed everything.
Followed by Christmas weekend which was also awesome. It's too bad there is work again tomorrow. (Only for 5 more weeks though, Wow.)


4 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun and I'm sorry we missed your birthday but next year we'll be here for it ;) happy Birthday old lady!
(oh shoot! Man, I'm older than you which makes me an evn OLDER lady....ugh hahahahaha)
Looks so fun!
You are adorable. It was really nice to see you. I wish we could have sat down and talked. I felt like there was so much going on. But you looked great.
You are seriously my cutest pregnant best friend. I love your mom. And I love that we were able to hang out. Thank you for blogging...aaaaaaand, I can't believe there's only 5 weeks left. You're lying to me.
I just saw your ticker that says, "25 days to go." Holy smokes! You are so close!
Post a Comment