Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally Feeling Close

I am now 33 Weeks!

I was really excited to make it to single digits of weeks left till the due date. I've been telling Eric for a few months that I just wanted the holiday season to get here because I knew that would make it feel like time goes by so fast and it will suddenly be january, then I need to get the bedroom finished and then it will be Baby time.

I was more right than I knew. Not only did October go by quickly and November even faster, but all of December so far has FLOWN by. I don't even have half of my Christmas shopping done, no wrapping yet, and my tree isn't quite finished and there are a few decorating things I didn't do yet.

Oh my goodness! All that with one week until Christmas.

The bedroom is coming along. Celeste has been SO MUCH HELP. I told her she has done more work on it than me. She kept telling me, "you go sit down, I don't want to see you standing on that chair again." I have been taking progress pictures and I'll put them up when I have the walls done. Then again when it's decorated. (At least this is my plan.)

Noelle at 32 weeks.

She is definitely growing. She recently discovered my rib cage and very frequently kicks at it, but only on the right side. She is always a big bulge on my left side (I figure it's either her head or her booty) so she seems to be laying horizontally in there still--since I started showing I've been told she is laying sideways.

My feet aren't really swollen now, but my ankles totally make up for it. Especially at night. My feet now get achy (mostly in my heels which I find odd) and Eric will rub them for me when I ask. What a guy. He frequently tells me to be more spoiled and have him do things for me. I guess it usually doesn't occur to me to ask--except with picking things up. If something falls on the floor I try to avoid going all the way down to get it. If he's around he always offers. My legs have also started to feel achy (if that's the right word) below the knees. Especially after walking a little distance, and if there is an incline--oh please don't make me go. The heel pain in my feet is worse though. After walking the malls my feet always hurt alot.

I told Eric I want to start a walking regiment in January. Just around our neighborhood most likely, unless we feel like going to a mall. And always wearing my sneakers, which I wear most of the time already because of work.


4 comments:

Celeste said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! We will get that room finished :) Merry Christmas

Jill said...

totally cute boots! Was it worth Black Friday shopping? :)

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't wait for that little girl to get here!!

Kathy and Levi said...

You are getting so close! I can't wait to see baby Lara. Thank goodness for holidays they always make time go by so fast. I will see you at your work baby shower in January